Helping translators to do Better business-blog by a Bengali Translator
Orell Digital Language Lab (ODLL)
1. Always spell-check when replying to a job offer..
2. Reply exactly the questions which are asked for
3. Write your language pair on the subject of your email
4. Address them by their names. Find their name from the job post
5. Do some research on the company before you reply to job offer.
6. Send your CV in the body of the email.
7. Read the mail once again before you send it
8. Send mail to only one person and not to many agencies in one mail.
9. Never write in capital letters. It is equal to shouting
10. Never send a blank e-mail
All rights belong to ostom, Use of this post is allowed provided this link is present at the end of the article http://getdirectclient.blogspot.com
Post a Comment