Home .........Hire Me .........101 Tips

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

About me

I am a blogger. I am here with my two blogs on two subjects which are my favourite India and Language Translation.

I speak Bengali, Hindi, English and Russian fluently, I can understand Urdu, Punjabi and Oriya and Assamese.

I am a PhD in science, research scientist, patent holder(US, India, Canada and EU).

I am a father, husband, brother, uncle, boss and subordinate.

I am addicted to computer.

I wish to travel around the world in my own pace.

I travelled to USSR(Now Russia) and present day Russia, USA, Cuba, UK, France, Germany, Poland, GDR(now defunct), Hungary, Bulgaria, Austria, Beljium.

I want to visit rain forests of Amazonian delta and Borneo, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos and Africa Bangladesh.


I like to read non-fictions , travel memoirs, survival literature. My favourite books and authors can be seen in librarything.

My favourite authors : Tiziano Terzani(A Fortune-Teller Told Me: Earthbound Travels in the Far East), Ryszad Kapuscinskii, Jhumpa Lahiri, Yan Martel, Syed Mujtaba Ali, Marina Lewycka (for her book A Short History of Tractors in Ukrainian), Khaled Hosseini (Kite Runner), Suketu Mehta(Maximum city : Bombay lost and found) and
Haruki Murakami (The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle).

0 comments: