Home .........Hire Me .........101 Tips

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I am visiting my parental home this week in Kolkata(earlier known as Calcutta), a city in Eastern India. I am here to attend the death anniversary of my father who died exactly a year back. The sad part is that last year I was down with Jaundice and was bedridden for a month when my father expired and had to cancel my tickets when I got the new of my fathers death, and could not be present to attend his last rites. The last time I saw him before his death was six months back. He wanted me to visit him more often. I promised but did not come. Translation and other jobs took my time.

Now I am at home and everything seems to be empty and and meaningless when I dont see my father. My mother expired in 2004.
I am sad today. Ver sad.
Ostom

0 comments: