Home .........Hire Me .........101 Tips

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Worldwide List of Top, Qualified and Experienced Freelance Translators

Dear Translator,
After I have published a post named "List of translation agencies" many readers have written to me asking why not publish a list of experienced freelance translators. So I plan to compile a list of freelance translators post it as a sticky and keep updating it. If you are interested please send me your name, language pair, email or website and a catchy tagline.
You can write to me through comments or get my email id by clicking "Contact" in the headline of the blog.

Cheers!
Ostom

1 comments:

bonnjill said...

That's what FIT, the ATA, BDÜ and all the other national and local professional organizations (and even some sites like ProZ, Translatorscafe, and Aquarius) are for. I certainly hope no one hires a translator because their name is on a list online. At least at the translation portals every translator can feature their bona fides on their own portal web page. This is *not* a good idea, Ostom.