Home .........Hire Me .........101 Tips

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another blog- my favourite

I like this blog "Musings from an overworked translator".

It is a different blog though about translation and translators.

It features musings about the translators life and the translation industry.

The owner of this blog is a full-time freelance German→English translator and also the current president of the Northeast Ohio Translators Association, an active member of the American Translators Association, and an adjunct faculty member of Kent State.

I like it more because it gives a list of the books she is reading currently. So you get some book review also.

Have a look at the blog the url of which is given on right under the title 'My favourite blogs'.
=Ostom

2 comments:

bonnjill said...

Thanks for the complement, but I'm a she - not a he. :-) -Jill

Unknown said...

Sorry, I have corrected it.
Ostom