Home .........Hire Me .........101 Tips

Thursday, January 17, 2008

My blog is unlocked!

Hi,
You all know I could not post in my blog for the last
2 weeks because Google robot blocked my blog.

I sent support request to Google but there was no
response.

I made a post at PROZ seeking advice from fellow
translators but my post was removed within an hour! I
am a member of proz from 1999 and became platinum
member for 15 years from 2001. This is the way PROZ
treats its members!

I searched in the net and found many people facing the
same problem.

I continued sending requests to Google, made posts at
Google forums.

Just now I received an email from Google that they
have unlocked my blog.
I was losing all hopes to get back my blog.

Thanks for your patience.
Freelance Translators Blog is alive.
=Ostom
---------------------------------
Want more direct clients? join my yahoo group. I will
alert you when there is new tip posted in my blog. To
subscribe just send a blank email at
TipsforTranslators-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. To know how, go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html

0 comments: