Home .........Hire Me .........101 Tips

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Translators, how to build your webpage ?

I have found a very good resource for translators. It
is done by a translator and available in INternet for
free.
The author discusses Homepage Building for the Savvy
Language Professional.
He handles the following issues :

What is HTML?
How Do I Generate HTML?
Commercial Tools
I Have Created a Website – What Now?
My Site Is Online – How Will They Find Me?

Rankings Are Important
Choosing Your Domain Name
Tracking Your Visitors
Important Points to Keep in Mind
Make sure the pages are easy to navigate
Do not use any advertisement pop-ups
For all these visit
http://www.frankdietz.com/ATA2005HomepageBuilding.ppt


Once you have your own site you are already there.
--------------------------------------------------

Want more direct clients? join my yahoo group. I will
alert you when there is new tip posted in my blog. To
subscribe just send a blank email at
TipsforTranslators-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


____________________________________________________________________________________
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

0 comments: