Home .........Hire Me .........101 Tips

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Secret of success in in Database

Yesterday my article on database is published in PROZ. I am happy.
You can read that article at

http://www.proz.com/translation-articles/articles/1037/1/9-reasons-for-the-most-simple%2C-economical%2C-fast-and-effective-way-of-marketing-by-freelance-translators-


That article is also in my blog.

I do not understand why translators underestimate database. After all they are your potential clients. I have created a big database and I have a strategy in place how to use them. As a result jobs keep coming. My database is personal and I do not intend to sell that. However if you are interested to know about using my database send a mail to me
gdc at the rate getdirectclient dot com
Happy reading and translating!!!

0 comments: